Since 2000 when he switched careers, Bruce Callender has applied his analytical and interpersonal skills to advising individuals, families and non-profit organizations, including faith-based entities. He identifies strategies that help drive the desired financial results while also taking cash flow needs and risk tolerances into account.
Bruce also focuses on how to adjust the implementation of a client’s plan based upon life changes and current market conditions. He utilizes research and modeling techniques to define the best strategies that is designed to help control volatility and generate the needed income. A 25-year veteran of the petrochemicals and refining industries, Bruce’s prior work experience helps him better understand the relationship of different variables in today’s complex world.
Community Involvement and Support
- Dwelling Place Church, Member and Global Outreach Missions
- Church, Chairman of Deacons and Bible Study Leader
Education and Certifications
- Rice University, BA Chemical Engineering/Managerial Studies, Masters Chemical Engineering
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Series 7, 31, 63 and 66 Securities Licenses
- Texas Life and Health Insurance Licenses
Professional Experience and Recognition
- Raymond James Financial Services Executive Council 2016 and 2017¹
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- A. G. Edwards & Sons
- 25 years in the Petrochemicals and Refining industries
¹Membership is based on prior fiscal year production. Re-qualification is required annually. The ranking may not be representative of any one client's experience, is not an endorsement, and is not indicative of advisors future performance. No fee is paid in exchange for this award/rating.
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.