David Deveau is a financial advisor with extensive personal experience about the importance of core estate planning documents. The middle child of seven, David was working as a college dance professor when his father passed away without any updated estate documents. After spending four long years as the administrator of his father’s estate, David switched careers to help others avoid the stress and turmoil and that he and his family endured.
David believes that “Start here, start now” is the best advice for all. While helping his clients plan for the priorities in their life, David provides options to help preserve, grow and distribute wealth. He focuses on what matters most to clients and, in doing so, explores and collaborates with them about the personalized strategies that best help fulfill their dreams.
In addition to building client relationships, David is interested in building more community. He works with a wide range of local organizations to support and provide opportunity for many in our area.
Community Involvement and Support
- Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce
- Board Nominating Committee
- C.A.R.E.S. Team,
- Executive Leadership Council
- Woodlands Business Summit Co-Team Lead
- Young Professional Network Podcast Co-Host
- NobleMotion Dance, Board President
- Open Dance Project, Board Treasurer
- Leadership Montgomery County, Class of 2022
- Montgomery County Food Bank, Gala committee
- Woodlands Arts Council, ArtFeel Host
- Habitat for Humanity
Education and Certifications
- Sam Houston State University-BFA Musical Theater, MFA Dance & Technology and MBA Management
- Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses
- Texas Life, Accident and Health Insurance Licenses
Professional Experience and Recognition
- Deveau Financial
- Edward Jones