Dave Renko leads the Woodforest team of Financial Advisors and directs strategic growth. Before joining Woodforest, he executed expansion initiatives for a large number of advisors at Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch. Dave focused on sales management after realizing he enjoyed mentoring colleagues while building his own successful advisory practice.
Partnerships have been a key aspect in all of Dave’s professional endeavors during his 30+ year financial services career. Whether he is working with clients or assisting other advisors, Dave considers each relationship unique and strives to establish a long-term alliance. He also recognizes today’s constantly changing world requires more meaningful communication between all partners.
Community Involvement and Support
- American Red Cross Disaster Action Teams
- David’s Fun Run benefitting Texas Children’s Hospital
- March of Dimes
Education and Certifications
- Saint Leo University
- U.S. Navy, Science of Measurement
- Allegheny College
- Series 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 63, 65 and 66 Securities Licenses
- Texas Life and Health Insurance Licenses
Professional Experience and Recognition
- Raymond James Financial Services Director’s Council 2018 & 2019¹
- Bank Investment Consultant (BIC) magazine’s Top 25 Investment
- Program Managers 2018 & Top 30 Investment Program Managers 2020²
- Morgan Stanley
- Merrill Lynch
- Citigroup Global Markets Smith Barney
1Membership is based on prior fiscal year production. Re-qualification is required annually. The ranking may not be representative of any one client's experience, is not an endorsement, and is not indicative of advisors future performance. No fee is paid in exchange for this award/rating.
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.