With a half century of experience in financial planning and insurance, Paul brings extensive knowledge and an understanding of critical nuances to each client relationship. This seasoned advisor knows how to connect with people and how to make them comfortable about financial matters. As a result, Paul is known for the long-term mentoring relationships and friendships with those he serves-business executives, families (including second and third generations), non-profit organizations, pre-retirees and retirees.
Paul is a full-service consultant who has expertise in retirement and estate planning. He has helped numerous clients create retirement income streams with annuity strategies, which incorporate asset management and tax planning into existing equity and fixed income investments. Clients appreciate his energy, commitment to exceptional client service, and genuine interest in them as individuals.
Community Involvement and Support
- David’s Fun Run benefitting Texas Children’s Hospital
- Church, Chairman of Deacons and Bible Study Leader
- Habitat for Humanity
- Homeowner’s Association, President
- The Woodlands High School Booster Club Foundation
Education and Certifications
- US Air Force Academy
- Wright State University
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Series 6, 7, 9, 10, 31 and 66 Securities Licenses
- Texas Life and Health Insurance Licenses
Professional Experience and Recognition
- Raymond James Financial Services Executive Council 2016 - 20202
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- A. G. Edwards & Sons
- Southern Farm Bureau
Raymond James does not provide tax or accounting services.
1Membership is based on prior fiscal year production. Re-qualification is required annually. The ranking may not be representative of any one client's experience, is not an endorsement, and is not indicative of advisors future performance. No fee is paid in exchange for this award/rating.
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.