Strategic advice for endowments & foundations
The team at Woodforest Wealth Strategies is well-versed in the challenges facing endowments and foundations, and has an in-depth understanding of the responsibilities required to manage significant assets, while adhering to organizational mandates.
Through tactical asset allocation, our investment strategists develop portfolios that strive to maximize return for a minimal level of risk. They access extensive resources and analyze objective research to identify and select investment opportunities that align with your values and demonstrate the strong potential to contribute to the sustainability of your organization. The advisors understand the dynamics of wealth and will adjust the portfolios to adapt to changing conditions.
Our team stands ready to serve as an extension of your investment committee and provide critical support in fulfilling fiduciary responsibilities. We help our clients implement strategies to effectively manage their portfolio, stewardship duties and spending policy needs.
More and more today, endowments and foundations want their investment choices to reflect their core values and philosophies. As proponents of socially responsible investing, known also as environmental, social and governance investing, our team can implement an investment strategy to accommodate this important goal.
Our relationship with you and your organization is ongoing, and we are diligent in monitoring and rebalancing portfolios to ensure they stay consistent with long-term goals. Knowing the importance of your work and desire to uphold the foundation’s mission drives all of us at Woodforest Wealth Strategies to serve you.
Services for endowment and foundations include:
- Institutional consulting:
- Planning including Investment Policy Statement (IPS) development and review
- Investment manager “due diligence” research
- Selection of institutional class managers
- Spending policy needs, performance reporting portfolio reviews and stewardship documentation
- Knowledgeable support and guidance on regulatory standards
- Collaborations with other professional advisors to help adhere to fiduciary standards
- Investment and portfolio design, management and rebalancing
- Sustainable investing
Tactical asset allocation does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss. Depending on individual asset allocation objectives or strategies, additional risks may apply.