After serving in the military and a career in the chemical industry, Rudy Wentzler chose to pursue his passion for investing and helping others achieve their wealth management goals. Rudy’s depth and breadth of experience is hard to match and includes strategy development and quality control. He is also known for his attention to detail and initiative to solve problems, which developed while serving as an Army officer. Although Rudy took a different path to becoming a financial advisor, he has always focused on service and quality.
Rudy’s advisory practice is as broad as his background; he serves business professionals, company owners, corporate retirement plans, entrepreneurs, families, physicians and retirees. Because Rudy is committed to providing evidence-based recommendations, his office often resembles an operations center as he researches opportunities, formulates plans, monitors performance and collaborates with clients. Rudy maintains a disciplined focus on providing timely and consistent communication, which he believes is key to a positive client-advisor relationship.
Community Involvement and Support
- Interfaith of The Woodlands
- Leadership Saginaw County Class of 2011
- Veterans’ organizations and charities
Education and Certifications
- University of Texas at Austin, MBA
- United States Military Academy at West Point, BS Mechanical Engineering
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS®)
- Series 7, 63 and 65 Securities Licenses
- Texas Life and Health Insurance licenses
Professional Experience and Recognition
- AXA Advisors
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Binder Science LLC
- U.S. Army, Two combat tours in Iraq and two Bronze Star medals
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.