A willingness to serve others. Knows how to connect with people. Independent. Flexible. These are all qualities that describe Skeeter Hubert who began his insurance career in 2000 and regularly consults with businesses and professional practices to evaluate group health insurance and other qualified and non-qualified benefit plans. Skeeter helps firms prepare for the impact of continuing changes in legislation and select the best plan option for their employees after thoroughly evaluating alternatives, providers and related expenses.
Skeeter has built his practice on supporting clients in ways others typically don’t. He proposes new strategies and technology to help organizations combat the rising costs of health insurance without reducing benefits. Skeeter personally assists firms with contract negotiation, and his ongoing assistance includes compliance materials for HR staff, marketing tools to help educate employees about their available benefits, and other regular communications. His clients range in size from 2 to 500 employees and operate in industries ranging from asphalt to technology.
Community Involvement and Support
- Conroe Independent School District Board of Trustees
- Education for Tomorrow Alliance
- Montgomery County Fair Association
- Sam Houston Area Council Boy Scouts
Education and Certifications
- Sam Houston State University, BS Agriculture
- Series 6 and 63 Securities Licenses
- Texas Life and Health Insurance licenses
Professional Experience and Recognition
- Questar Capital Corporation/High Point Financial Group
- Securian Financial Services, Inc./IMG Financial Group, Inc.
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.