An investment professional since 2000, Steven Wohlschlaeger combines his strategic mindset and passion for people when working with a client base that has expanded far beyond his hometown of Conroe. He advises successful individuals, families, business owners and corporate executives throughout North America, often spending time with clients around a kitchen or board room table. Steven is very proud that he frequently works with multiple generations of the same family and often earns the business of both buyers and sellers after ownership of a company changes hands.
Steven regularly consults in the corporate retirement planning space with small businesses, middle-market firms and non-profit organizations. His pragmatic thinking and attention to detail aids individuals and companies in developing overall strategy and working financial plans, often uncovering new possibilities for growth. The opportunity to work face to face with others and assist with a broad range of issues motivated Steven to trade a successful career in engineering for one in financial services.
Community Involvement and Support
- Conroe Noon Lions Club, Community Partner, Vision Programs Coordinator & Past President
- Volleyball Referee - College, high school, and club
Education and Certifications
- Texas A&M University, BS and MS Civil Engineering
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA)
- Series 7, 9, 10, 31 and 66 Securities Licenses
- Texas Life and Health Insurance Licenses
Professional Experience and Recognition
- Merrill Lynch
- Walter P. Moore
- Traffic Engineers, Inc.
- Texas Transportation Institute
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Investments & Wealth Institute™ (The Institute) is the owner of the certification marks “CIMA®” and “Certified Investment Management Analyst℠.” Use of CIMA® and/or Certified Investment Management Analyst℠ signifies that the user has successfully completed The Institute's initial and ongoing credentialing requirements for investment management professionals.
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.