Peter Anderson is a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner known for structuring intricate wealth management strategies for the affluent and emerging affluent. His clients include medical professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners, and corporate executives who benefit from his specialized knowledge of creditor protection, investment and retirement portfolio risk mitigation, succession planning for business owners and college funding analysis and implementation.
Also a Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor, Peter has the expertise to help businesses better manage their fiduciary roles and responsibilities. He focuses on analyzing Qualified Retirement Plans and providing employers with alternatives to assist with reducing their Fiduciary Liability.
Throughout his 26-year career in the financial services industry, Peter has remained committed to offering clients an unbiased menu of comprehensive services to help drive their desired results.
Community Involvement and Support
- The 22 Project, Board Chairman
- Junior Achievement of South Florida, Chair of the Board
- Financial Planning Association of Broward County, former Board member
- Florida Atlantic University-Broward President’s Council
- United Way of Broward County Tocqueville Society
Education and Certifications
- Florida Atlantic University, MBA-Finance
- Emmanuel College, BS-Finance & Financial Management Services
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA)
- Series 7, 65 and 66 Securities Licenses
- Florida Life and Health Insurance Licenses
Professional Experience and Recognition
- Veritas Wealth Advisors
- United Capital Financial Advisers, LLC
- Comerica Wealth Management
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.