J.B. McAllister understands the positive impact a financial advisor can make in the lives of clients because he started working in the securities industry just as the 2008 financial crisis unfolded. J.B.’s practice includes many company owners who are experts at business planning but uncertain how to prepare for their own retirement. Well-versed in how personal and company finances are intertwined, J.B. identifies strategies that help drive the desired retirement results while also taking the firm’s needs into account.
J.B. focuses on providing clients with options that often include growth strategies and tax-efficient techniques1. He diligently assesses each client’s current situation and then designs an integrated program for today and the future. Strategic and immersive, J.B. enjoys building personal relationships as he helps clients navigate today and prepare for the next chapter.
Community Involvement and Support2
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Houston
- Junior Achievement
- Texas & Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association
- West University Softball Association
Education and Certifications
- Texas Tech University, BBA
- Series 7, 63 and 66 Securities Licenses
- Texas Life, Accident and Health Insurance Licenses
Professional Experience and Recognition
- Comerica Securities
- Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
- American General Securities Incorporated
Raymond James is not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.
Raymond James does not provide tax or accounting services.